Wednesday, February 22, 2023

It's All About Sajid - My Youngest one



7 years old Sajid ran around the house pretending he could read and write in Japanese. He even invented his own Japanese letters 😂 I never really gave serious thought to it. I assumed that it was just another of his silly actions as with his other ones that entertained us immensely on a daily basis 😆


10 years later now, he has achieved some things as proof that what he did years ago was not merely an act of silliness, but the first signs of his passion for the Japanese language. He has passed N2 JLPT certification (the 2nd highest level with N1 being the highest one. He had to go through N3 and N4  levels of certification previously, and skipped N5, the lowest level). And yesterday, he won first place in the national Japanese speech competition. 


I couldn't be prouder of him. May these achievements become the beginning of his future successes and the first steps toward achieving his goals.  

 







No comments:

Post a Comment